Causes And Tips To Reduce Fatigue
Fatigue is feeling of tiredness, lack of energy physically and mentally. Fatigue can cause due to lack of sleep or poor quality sleep or eating habits. Too little physical activity or too much physical activity. In this case people feel tired all the time and they feel lazy and dizzy. It can effect anyone and mostly adults will experience fatigue at some point in their life. Fatigue is a symptom not a condition. Fatigue may also be a side effects of certain medications. These are beta blockers which can induce exercise, intolerance and many cancer treatments particularly chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
What are the reasons that cause fatigue?
Fatigue caused by lack of sleep, eating habits, their physical activity but chronic fatigue is something else. It can be an important warning sign for an underlying health issue. So in this chronic disease the use of glucose up by your body is affected you can actually experience fatigue. If your blood sugar is high because it affects your circulation amongst other things or you can feel fatigued if your blood sugar is low because that means that the cells in your brain in your body are not getting enough fuel to do their jobs properly.
Another common culprit is that you don’t consume enough calories from your diet. If you follow a strict diet that is very low in calories and nutrients your energy levels and most likely suffer keep in mind that calories are needed by our system to burn and convert into energy. If you don’t supply your body with an adequate amount of nutrients your body will be depleted of energy and this will lead to you feeling tired all the time as a result so make sure you consume enough calories.
Since most of us use our phones and computers on a daily basis it has been found that our brains perceive the light and radiation they emit similarly to sunlight. Thus your brain might think you are awaking, you are not and your sleep mechanisms won’t be able to work properly. If you are an avid phone user and you find often that you wake up feeling tired perhaps time to keep your phone or pc a side at least a half hour before you sleep.
You feel always tired because you are actually dehydrate. If your body is deprived of enough liquids and water and your energy levels will drop and your body will urge you to drink more to compensate for this don’t ignore it.
Dietary tips for reducing fatigue
- Mainly in this condition you have to take more nutrients to gave more energy to your body. So follow these tips to getting more energy and reduce your fatigue.
- Eat lean proteins, leaner meats like chicken and turkey provide quality protein but contain less saturated fat or choose a fatty fish that’s high in omega 3 fatty acids like salmon or tuna.
- If you are vegan, spinach, tofu, seeds, and lentils are good plant sources.
- It is wise to limit the consumption of energy drinks and go for smoothie or teas instead which provides more slow releasing and stable energy through the day.
- Eat more bananas, studies show bananas may be effective as energy drinks. They are full of potassium, vitamin B6, fiber and just enough carbohydrates to provide the natural energy boost. One to three bananas is recommended amount.
- You must have to take nuts, nuts play a very important role to releasing energy don’t forget it. Most nuts like almonds, walnuts and cashew are packed with proteins, carbohydrates, healthy fats. These nutrients provide a slow release of energy during the day. Try eating a handful of nuts a day.
- We’ve all heard and know about apple, apple also can give you that energy boost. Apple contain full of natural sugars and fiber which together provide slow and sustained energy release. Just make sure you’re eat a whole apple. Apple juice and purees are not as effective.
- Next your diet must have to contain protein, so eat more eggs, eggs are packed with protein so they’re satisfying and they can give you a steady source of energy. They’re a great fuel that won’t spike your blood sugar. Eggs also have Lucien and amino acids known to stimulate energy production.
- Finally water, not a good but it’s essential for regulating your body’s energy. Water is a key part of all the processes and functions of our bodies, which is an energy boost in itself.
Fatigue can cause tiredness also called exhaustion, weariness, lethargy. Most important thing is to prevent the fatigue, you can must be hydrated because loss of water and minerals can cause tiredness. Don’t skip breakfast, control stress and anger, drink more water to reduce the fatigue. It can caused by based on their sleep so take a power nap.
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020