No Sugar Diet
No sugar diet is the diet where we put an end to sugar consumption. The ultimate aim for following this diet is to maintain healthy lifestyle and for weight loss. Sugar is a disaccharide composed of glucose and fructose and a common compound which we get either from natural fruits, vegetables, nuts etc or from foods with added sugars. consumption of excessive sugars can lead to harmful health effects which include:
This diet have a lot of benefits and definitely help the persons trying for weight loss along with daily exercise. Along with that it also have a few benefits,
- Following this diet helps in having clear and glowing skin.
- It reduces fat present in the face region
- Decreases Obesity and type-II diabetes
- Mood shifts are decreased
- Inflammation is reduced
Ways of Reducing Sugar Intake
- Sugar should be reduced gradually in your daily intake. Do it in a slow process.
- Avoid eating sweets and adding sugar in coffee, tea, milk and fruit juices.
- Artificial sugars are also sugars, avoid them too.
- Avoid carbonated drinks, soda etc.
- Plan your meals to avoid sugar cravings. Heavy hunger leads to more sugar cravings.
- Include vegetables and fruits as they contain(mainly fruits) natural sugars which are healthy and filled with rich nutrients.
- If you’re non vegan then you can include lean meat, poultry, fish but keep an eye on the intake of carbs and fat as they are important too for maintaining healthy diet.
- Start reducing carbs in your food and include protein and fiber rich foods.
- Don’t let hunger feeling hit you! Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated.
Cutting down sugar gradually can result in many symptoms physically and mentally.
Physical symptoms depends on the person own feelings. A person can feel the following symptoms if he/she takes high sugar in their daily diet and suddenly decrease eating it :
- Headache – It is a primary symptom for the person who likes sugar and when they start decreasing it, they feel stressed and it results in headache.
Sugar makes a person to feel emotionally good and it results in excessive eating of it despite the negative effects. So basically sugar changes a person mood if he is a sweet lover. There are some symptoms seen when they started reducing sugar intake in their day-to-day life.
- Irritability – it is the first symptom seen. The person gets irritates when they reduces sugar in their diet
- Mood shifts
- Nervousness, Anxiety
- Cravings – more sugar cravings are seen along with craving for carbs.
These symptoms can be managed easily by considering the following points:
- Adding protein and fiber in every meal can reduce the temptations for sugar.
- Relax by doing any of your favorite hobby, it will reduce your stress levels.
- Eating bitter foods can also stop the craving for sugar
- Daily exercise
- Enough Sleep
- Stay motivated
The next article will be on diet taken when following no-sugar diet.
- The aim of following no sugar diet is to maintain healthy life style and weight loss.
- Sugar should be decreased gradually from the daily intake.
- There are different cases which are to be followed to reduce sugar intake
- Reducing sugar can result in physical and mental symptoms.
- These symptoms can be managed by doing daily exercise, getting enough sleep etc.
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020