Wheat Grass Nutritional Importance And Green Blood Therapy
Wheat Grass refers to the young grass of the common wheat plant, Triticum aestivum that is freshly juiced or dried into powder for animal and human consumption. Both provide chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
Wheat grass is a humble wheat that is a powerhouse of nutrients and vitamins for the human body .it has been shown to have anti inflammatory, anti oxidant, anti carcinogenic, immuno modulatory, anti bacterial and anti aging properties. wheat grass juices helps in building red blood cells and stimulates healthy tissue cell growth. wheat grass juice is the richest source of vitamin A,B,C and K, calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium and Sulphur.
Taking wheatgrass as a supplement in the mid-morning or mid-afternoon is a great time for this “green” energy boost.
What is green blood therapy ?
Green blood therapy is the use of wheat grass juice which has also been called green blood. The therapy is recommended for patients suffering from chronic diseases like Asthma, Atherosclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Joint pains, TB, Constipation, Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity. And it is mainly used for cancer treatment. The wheat grass juice contains all the nutrients required for the body.
- Wheatgrass juice contains high concentration amount of vitamin C and high in Magnesium
- Chlorophyll is the base of all plants life. Wheat grass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in oxygen like all green plants. The brain and all body tissue function at an optimal level in a highly oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is a anti bacterial that can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Chlorophyll rebuild the bloodstream.it improves blood sugar problems. And it neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Wheatgrass juice keeps the hair from graying, improves digestion, And it is great for constipation and keeping the bowel open.
- Daily intake of wheatgrass juice in human diet prevent from tooth decay and skin problems
Nutrients in wheatgrass
- Vitamin A: It helps to cure the black spots and blemishes below the eyes and improves eye sight.
- Vitamin B: It is helpful in treatment of digestive disorders and mental depression, insomnia, premature aging and anorexia
- Vitamin C: Wheat grass contain more vitamin C than orange. It work as a powerful antioxidant and helpful for recovering sickness and prevent diseases is a vital substances for healthy gums and teeth and maintenance of bones
- Vitamin E: It is helpful for women during pregnancy, it prevent abortion and it is also helpful in treatment of sexual impotency, diabetes, cancer and heart disorders.
- Vitamin K: The daily value for vitamin K is 80 micrograms. A small 4-gram serving of wheatgrass contains 35 micrograms of vitamin K, which is 44 percent of the daily value. it is mainly helpful in coagulation.
- Protein: A shot of wheatgrass juice contains about 1 gram of protein, if it is in powdered form 2 gram of protein, and it is helpful in production and repair of your muscles, tissues and cells.
- Enzymes: Enzymes are the digestive elements. The substance in the wheat grass juice are helpful for dyspepsia. These are helpful for digestion, and building a healthy body.
- Iron: Iron deficiency creates shortage of hemoglobin in blood. It is helpful during pregnancy. Inorganic iron is often constipating, but the iron salt in wheat grass has no side effects.
- Calcium: Wheat grass is a good source of calcium, which helps build strong bones, teeth and regulate heart beat.
- Potassium: Potassium called the youth mineral which helps to maintain a smooth mineral balance and balanced body weight.
- Zinc: Helpful in prostate gland disorders and nourishes the hair.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is important in good muscle function and bowel health, the amount of magnesium present in wheatgrass is equal to broccoli.
The wheat grass juice contains all the nutrients required for the body. It work as a powerful antioxidant and helpful for recovering sickness and prevent diseases is a vital substances for healthy gums and teeth. Chlorophyll is a anti bacterial that can be used inside and outside as a healer. Wheatgrass juice contains high concentration amount of vitamin C and high in Magnesium.
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020